Before I share my limited list, take a quick look at part of an interview with author Suzanne Collins where she talks about the inspiration for her book.
Now for my list. Here are five of my favorite scenes from The Hunger Games book.
- The heart-wrenching scene where Katniss volunteers as tribute in place of her sister, Primrose.
- When Katniss shows the panel her skills and gains attention.
- The scenes where we see how Panem treats the tributes before sending them into the games. It was completely unexpected.
- The mad dash for the equipment when the games begin.
- When Ru alerts Katniss to a certain danger. (I won’t say what danger in case you haven’t yet read the book.)
What are your favorite scenes? Comment below and don’t forget to enter The Hunger Games Book Giveaway contest I’m sponsoring. Click on the link to enter!!!